Chain No. BL422, BL534, BL634, BL834, BL1234, BL1634 and so on
Pitch: 12.700mm to 63.500mm
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
How do roller chains handle high humidity environments?
Roller chains are designed to withstand a wide range of environmental conditions, including high humidity environments. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Corrosion Resistance: Roller chains can be manufactured using corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless steel or with special coatings that provide protection against rust and corrosion. These features help the chain withstand the effects of high humidity, which can cause moisture to come into contact with the chain surface.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential in high humidity environments to prevent moisture from penetrating the chain and causing corrosion. Lubricants with water-resistant properties or specifically designed for humid conditions can be used to provide a protective barrier on the chain’s surfaces, minimizing the impact of moisture.
3. Seal Options: Some roller chains come with additional sealing elements, such as O-rings or X-rings, that provide an extra layer of protection against moisture ingress. These seals help keep the lubrication inside the chain and prevent contaminants from entering, reducing the risk of corrosion.
4. Maintenance Practices: Regular maintenance is crucial in high humidity environments to ensure the longevity of roller chains. Cleaning the chain to remove any accumulated moisture, dirt, or debris and applying appropriate lubrication at recommended intervals help mitigate the effects of humidity on the chain’s performance and lifespan.
5. Proper Storage: When not in use, roller chains should be stored in a dry and controlled environment to prevent prolonged exposure to high humidity. Using appropriate storage methods, such as sealed containers or dehumidified storage areas, can help preserve the chain’s integrity and minimize the risk of corrosion.
By considering these factors and implementing proper maintenance practices, roller chains can effectively handle high humidity environments, ensuring their reliable performance and extended lifespan.
How do roller chains handle angular misalignment between sprockets?
Roller chains are designed to accommodate a certain degree of angular misalignment between sprockets. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Flexibility: Roller chains have inherent flexibility, allowing them to adapt to slight misalignments between sprockets. The chain links can articulate and adjust their position to compensate for the angular misalignment. This flexibility helps to reduce stress on the chain and the sprockets.
2. Chain Articulation: The individual chain links in a roller chain are connected by pins, allowing them to rotate and articulate as the chain engages with the sprockets. This articulation enables the chain to follow the angular movement of the sprockets and maintain proper engagement. It helps to distribute the load evenly across the chain and minimize concentrated stresses on individual chain links.
3. Tolerance for Misalignment: Roller chains have a certain tolerance for angular misalignment between the sprockets. The exact amount of misalignment that a chain can handle depends on factors such as chain size, pitch, and design. However, it’s important to note that excessive misalignment can lead to accelerated wear, increased noise, and reduced chain life.
4. Proper Alignment: While roller chains can tolerate some degree of angular misalignment, it’s still essential to aim for proper sprocket alignment whenever possible. Proper alignment helps to optimize chain performance, minimize wear, and extend the lifespan of the chain and sprockets. Aligning the sprockets correctly ensures that the chain engages smoothly and uniformly with the sprocket teeth, reducing the risk of premature wear or failure.
5. Regular Inspection and Maintenance: To ensure optimal performance and longevity, it’s important to regularly inspect the roller chain system for any signs of misalignment or excessive wear. Routine maintenance, such as lubrication and tension adjustment, helps to mitigate the effects of misalignment and promotes smooth operation.
While roller chains can handle a certain degree of angular misalignment, it’s always recommended to minimize misalignment and strive for proper sprocket alignment to ensure optimal performance, efficiency, and longevity of the chain and sprocket system.
Can roller chains be repaired or must they be replaced?
When it comes to roller chains, repair options are limited, and in most cases, replacement is recommended. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Limited Repair Options: Roller chains are typically not designed to be easily repaired. The individual components of the chain, such as the pins, bushings, and rollers, undergo wear and fatigue over time, making it difficult to restore the chain to its original condition through repair.
2. Safety Considerations: Roller chains play a critical role in transmitting power and ensuring the safe operation of machinery or equipment. Any repair attempt that compromises the chain’s integrity or reduces its load-carrying capacity can pose safety risks. Therefore, it is generally recommended to replace worn or damaged roller chains to maintain the highest level of safety.
3. Cost-Effectiveness: In most cases, replacing a worn or damaged roller chain is more cost-effective than attempting to repair it. The cost of labor, specialized tools, and the uncertainty of the repaired chain’s performance and lifespan make replacement a more viable option.
4. System Integration: Roller chains are often part of a larger system or machinery. In some cases, repairing a single chain link or component may disrupt the system’s overall performance and cause compatibility issues. Replacing the chain ensures proper integration and avoids potential complications.
While repair options for roller chains are limited, regular inspection and maintenance can help identify wear or damage early on. Timely replacement of worn or damaged chains is crucial to prevent unexpected failures, reduce downtime, and maintain the efficiency and safety of the machinery or equipment.
editor by CX 2023-07-21