SGS Approved Conveyor Chain
A. Our Services
1. Any of your kind inquiry conveyor chain would be replied within 24 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced sales staffs will reply all your concerns in fluent English.
3. OEM services are available with us, our professional designer would make your private idea into being.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Delivery by air mail or ship for your orders.
6. With years of manufacture and promotion experience in global market, brings you profit and great success!
B. Conveyor Chain List
1. Double pitch precision roller chains and attachments for transmission and conveyors
ANSI 2040 ~ 2100,ANSI C2040 ~ C2100, ANSI C2042 ~ C2102,ANSI C2062H ~ C2102H,
Attachment: K1,KK1,M1(SK1),K2,KK2,M2(SK2) and so on
2. Hollow pin chains
40HP ~ 80HP, 08BHP ~ 16BHP, C2040HP ~ C2080HP, C2042HP ~ C2082HP
3. Lumber conveyor chains & attachments
81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 81XF1, 81XHF10
4. Stainless steel roller chains & attachments
35SS ~ 140SS, 06BSS ~ 32BSS
Attachment: WK1, WK2
5. Steel pintle chains
662, 667H, 667X, 667XH, 667XH, 667K, 667J, 88K, 88C
6. Special chains
40-1-1LTR ~ 100-1-1LTR, P19.05F50, P22.225F10, 16A-CGF1, C212AL-CGF1, C216AL-CGF1 and so on
C. Company show & Product process
D. Packaging & Certificate
|Packaging Details:||Chain+Plastic Bag+Neutral Box+Wooden case+Big Carton+Steel Pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||six weeks|
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1991 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. what is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 45 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 65 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
4. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, NMW in Austrilia, Canton fair, PTC, in China and many other special furniture shows.
5. Do you have any instant chat ?
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
What are the differences between ANSI and ISO roller chain standards?
ANSI (American National Standards Institute) and ISO (International Organization for Standardization) are two widely recognized standards for roller chains. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Designation and Nomenclature: ANSI and ISO roller chains have different designations and nomenclature. ANSI chains typically use a three-digit number to denote the pitch size, while ISO chains use a four-digit number. The nomenclature for chain sizes and dimensions may also vary between the two standards.
2. Dimensions and Tolerances: ANSI and ISO roller chains may have slight differences in dimensions and tolerances. While the basic design principles are similar, there may be variations in the allowable tolerances for pitch, roller diameter, plate thickness, and other critical dimensions.
3. Load Capacity and Strength: ANSI and ISO standards have different approaches to determining the load capacity and strength of roller chains. The formulas and methods used for calculating the maximum allowable load and ultimate strength may differ between the two standards.
4. Interchangeability: ANSI and ISO roller chains are generally not interchangeable. The differences in dimensions, tolerances, and load capacity calculations make it important to use chains that conform to the specific standard required by the application.
5. Regional Adoption: ANSI roller chain standards are widely used in North America, while ISO standards are more commonly adopted in Europe and many other parts of the world. The regional preference and market availability may influence the choice of standard in different applications and industries.
It’s important to consult the specific ANSI or ISO standard documents for detailed information on the requirements and specifications of roller chains. Additionally, working with suppliers or manufacturers familiar with the applicable standards can help ensure the proper selection and use of roller chains in accordance with the desired standard.
How do roller chains handle angular misalignment between sprockets?
Roller chains are designed to accommodate a certain degree of angular misalignment between sprockets. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Flexibility: Roller chains have inherent flexibility, allowing them to adapt to slight misalignments between sprockets. The chain links can articulate and adjust their position to compensate for the angular misalignment. This flexibility helps to reduce stress on the chain and the sprockets.
2. Chain Articulation: The individual chain links in a roller chain are connected by pins, allowing them to rotate and articulate as the chain engages with the sprockets. This articulation enables the chain to follow the angular movement of the sprockets and maintain proper engagement. It helps to distribute the load evenly across the chain and minimize concentrated stresses on individual chain links.
3. Tolerance for Misalignment: Roller chains have a certain tolerance for angular misalignment between the sprockets. The exact amount of misalignment that a chain can handle depends on factors such as chain size, pitch, and design. However, it’s important to note that excessive misalignment can lead to accelerated wear, increased noise, and reduced chain life.
4. Proper Alignment: While roller chains can tolerate some degree of angular misalignment, it’s still essential to aim for proper sprocket alignment whenever possible. Proper alignment helps to optimize chain performance, minimize wear, and extend the lifespan of the chain and sprockets. Aligning the sprockets correctly ensures that the chain engages smoothly and uniformly with the sprocket teeth, reducing the risk of premature wear or failure.
5. Regular Inspection and Maintenance: To ensure optimal performance and longevity, it’s important to regularly inspect the roller chain system for any signs of misalignment or excessive wear. Routine maintenance, such as lubrication and tension adjustment, helps to mitigate the effects of misalignment and promotes smooth operation.
While roller chains can handle a certain degree of angular misalignment, it’s always recommended to minimize misalignment and strive for proper sprocket alignment to ensure optimal performance, efficiency, and longevity of the chain and sprocket system.
What materials are roller chains typically made of?
Roller chains are typically made from various materials, each offering unique properties and advantages. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Carbon Steel: Carbon steel is the most common material used for roller chains. It provides good strength, durability, and wear resistance. Carbon steel chains are suitable for a wide range of applications and offer a cost-effective solution.
2. Stainless Steel: Stainless steel roller chains are chosen for their excellent corrosion resistance. They are ideal for applications where exposure to moisture, chemicals, or high humidity is expected. Stainless steel chains are commonly used in food processing, pharmaceutical, and outdoor applications.
3. Alloy Steel: Alloy steel roller chains are designed to withstand high loads and offer superior strength and durability. They are commonly used in heavy-duty applications, such as construction equipment, agricultural machinery, and mining equipment.
4. Nickel-Plated Steel: Nickel-plated roller chains provide an added layer of corrosion resistance. The nickel plating helps protect the chain against rust and provides a smooth surface, reducing friction and wear. These chains are often used in applications where both corrosion resistance and aesthetic appearance are important.
5. Plastic: In certain applications, plastic roller chains are used for their lightweight, non-corrosive, and low-noise properties. Plastic chains are commonly found in industries such as packaging, electronics, and conveyors.
6. Coatings: Some roller chains may also have specialized coatings to enhance their performance. Examples include zinc plating for improved corrosion resistance, lubricant coatings for reduced friction, or specialized coatings for specific applications.
The choice of material for a roller chain depends on factors such as the application requirements, operating conditions, load capacity, corrosion resistance, and budget. It’s important to consider these factors and consult with roller chain manufacturers to select the most suitable material for your specific application.
editor by CX 2023-09-08