Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CZPT Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
|Chain Size:||According to Your Demand|
Can roller chains be used in low-temperature environments?
Yes, roller chains can be used in low-temperature environments, but there are several factors to consider for their proper performance and longevity:
1. Material Selection: Choose roller chains that are specifically designed for low-temperature applications. These chains are typically made from materials that can withstand the cold temperatures without becoming brittle or losing their mechanical properties. Common materials used in low-temperature roller chains include stainless steel, nickel-plated steel, or special alloys.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential in low-temperature environments to ensure smooth operation and prevent excessive wear. However, it’s important to consider the type of lubricant used as some lubricants may become less effective or thickened at low temperatures. Select lubricants that are specifically formulated for low-temperature applications to maintain proper chain lubrication and reduce friction.
3. Temperature Ratings: Check the temperature ratings provided by the roller chain manufacturer. Ensure that the roller chain is suitable for the specific low-temperature range of your application. Different roller chains have different temperature limits, and exceeding these limits can lead to decreased performance, increased wear, and potential chain failure.
4. Impact Resistance: Low temperatures can make materials more susceptible to impact damage. It’s important to ensure that the roller chain selected has good impact resistance properties to withstand any sudden shocks or loads that may occur during operation in low-temperature environments.
5. Environmental Factors: Consider the overall environmental conditions of the low-temperature environment. Factors such as moisture, ice, or freezing conditions can affect the performance of roller chains. In such cases, additional protection measures like sealing, covers, or regular maintenance may be necessary to prevent ice formation or moisture ingress.
6. Regular Inspection and Maintenance: Regularly inspect the roller chains for signs of wear, damage, or inadequate lubrication. Monitor their performance and address any issues promptly. In low-temperature environments, extreme cold can exacerbate any existing issues, so proactive maintenance is crucial to ensure the continued reliability of the roller chains.
By considering these factors and selecting roller chains designed for low-temperature applications, you can ensure their proper functioning and durability in low-temperature environments.
How do roller chains handle lateral loads?
Roller chains are primarily designed to handle axial loads, which are loads acting in the direction of the chain’s axis. However, roller chains can also tolerate a certain degree of lateral loads, which are loads acting perpendicular to the chain’s axis. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Sprocket Alignment: Proper sprocket alignment is crucial for roller chains to effectively handle lateral loads. The sprockets must be aligned in a parallel and concentric manner to ensure that the chain tracks properly and experiences minimal lateral force. Misaligned sprockets can cause the chain to derail or experience excessive wear due to uneven loading.
2. Tolerance for Lateral Misalignment: Roller chains have some tolerance for lateral misalignment between the sprockets. This means that the chain can tolerate a slight deviation from a perfectly straight line between the sprockets. The chain’s side plates and rollers are designed to provide some flexibility, allowing the chain to adjust to minor lateral forces without significant problems.
3. Guide Rails or Flanges: In applications where lateral loads are more significant, guide rails or flanges can be employed to help keep the roller chain aligned and prevent excessive lateral movement. These additional components act as guides and help control the chain’s lateral displacement, ensuring that it remains on the sprockets and operates smoothly.
4. Chain Tension: Proper chain tension is crucial for handling lateral loads. A well-tensioned chain minimizes slack and reduces the chances of lateral movement. It helps keep the chain engaged with the sprockets and ensures that the load is evenly distributed across the chain’s width.
It’s important to note that roller chains have a primary function of transmitting power and handling axial loads. While they can handle some lateral loads within their design limits, excessive lateral forces can lead to chain derailment, increased wear, and reduced performance. Therefore, it’s essential to design the system properly, consider the anticipated lateral loads, and ensure proper alignment and tension to maintain the chain’s integrity and performance.
What are some common misconceptions about roller chains?
There are several misconceptions about roller chains that are worth addressing. Here are some common ones:
1. Roller chains are maintenance-free: While some roller chains are designed for reduced maintenance, no chain is truly maintenance-free. All roller chains require regular inspection, lubrication, and occasional replacement to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
2. Roller chains are indestructible: Roller chains are durable and can handle significant loads, but they are not indestructible. Like any mechanical component, roller chains have their limits and can fail if subjected to excessive loads, poor lubrication, misalignment, or other adverse conditions.
3. Any lubricant can be used on roller chains: Using the wrong type or insufficient amount of lubricant can negatively impact the performance and lifespan of a roller chain. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations regarding lubrication to ensure proper chain operation and longevity.
4. All roller chains are the same: Roller chains come in various designs, sizes, and materials to suit different applications. It is essential to select the right chain for the specific application based on factors such as load capacity, speed, environment, and operating conditions.
5. Roller chains cannot handle high speeds: While roller chains may have speed limitations, advancements in design and materials have allowed for the development of high-speed roller chains. These chains are specifically engineered to withstand the demands of high-speed applications.
6. Roller chains are noisy: While poorly maintained or misaligned roller chains can produce noise, properly lubricated and aligned chains can operate quietly. Regular maintenance, including proper lubrication and tensioning, can minimize noise levels and ensure smooth chain operation.
7. Roller chains require constant adjustment: With proper installation and tensioning, roller chains should not require frequent adjustments. However, regular inspection and occasional adjustment are necessary to maintain proper tension and prevent excessive wear.
It is important to rely on accurate information and consult experts or manufacturers when it comes to roller chain selection, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting to avoid falling prey to common misconceptions and ensure optimal chain performance.
editor by CX 2023-07-31