Agricultural roller chain on Agricultural Machine Equipment, welded steel mill chain, welded steel drag chain, cast fixed pin chain, pintle chain, drop forged link chain and Engineer Class Driving Chain, with alloy steel and stainless steel selection according to your requirement
1, Chain types: agricultural chain, drop forged rivetless chain, Roller Chain, conveyor chain, sugar industry chain, palm oil industry chain, asphalt industry chain,elevator conveyor industry chain, double flex chain, pintle chain, weld steel drag chains, malleable chain etc;
2, Main materials: It is 40Mn. 40Cr, 45Mn alloy steel or SUS304 for plates, 10#, 20#, 20CrMnMo, 30CrMnTi for pins and rollers;
3, Heat treatment: Carburizing, Austemper Stressing, nitro-caburizing harden etc;
4, Surface: Shot peening, black, blue or original;
5, Package way: Plastic bag+ carton box+ plywood case
|S type steel agricultural chains|
|Chain No.||Pitch||Roller diameter||Width between inner plates||Depth of chain plates||Pin diameter||Pin length||Plate thickness||Ultimate tensile strength||Weight per meter|
Packaging & Shipping
1. Inner packing: Poly bag, air bubble bag, carton according to buyer’s request.
2. Outer packing: OSB case or pallet.
3. Please remember to leave the correct contact ADDRESS information for delivery.
We are a leading manufacturer of mechanical transmission spare parts, as well as several years 1 of reliable and trustworthy vendors. Our main items are roller chain, conveyor chain, agricultural chain, sugar industry chain, palm oil industry chain, asphalt industry chain,elevator conveyor industry chain etc.
At present, For South American, European, and Asian market, our superior products are fabricated according to your requirement and our quality meets ISO, ASME, DIN standard.
Please watch our process steps as below
(1) punch its outer plate and inner plates
(2)Shot peening workshop
(3) heat treatment workshop
(4) assembly preparation
(5) pins process
(6) Tensile Properties Test before shipment
After Sales Service
Our products can be repaired or replaced the new parts with free cost in six months.
1.Q:How about mould cost?
A: primarily depend on : 1.Drawing, 2.material, 3.weight and quantity.
We need to know the structure of each parts to analyze the mold solution by:
1) –Complete design drawing, product model or actual sample —– the best way
–PDF drawing with complete dimension for each parts
–Clearly photos for each parts with more angle-views to show every features.
2)The materials, technical parameters and surface treatments.
technical parameters: tell us about its model, pitch, roller diameter, width between inner plates, attachment type, outside drawing etc.
3)The quantity of order.
2.Q:How to control the product processing?
A: The processing report or pictures will be sent to the customer every week/ each month for review.
3.Q:Who will own the mould?
A:Customer, also the mould can be kept in our factory for future order.
4.Q:How long do you make your quotation?
A:After receiving detail informations we will quote in 1 to 3 days.
5.Q: MOQ? —
small chain type: if its pitch is less than 38.10mm and its thickness is less than 5mm, MOQ is 1500 CZPT on these roller chains or conveyor chains;
middle chain type: MOQ is 1000 CZPT on these roller chains or conveyor chains;
big chain type: if its pitch is more than 76.20mm and its thickness is more than 10mm, MOQ is 200 CZPT on these roller chains or conveyor chains;
I hope we can do business together, and look CZPT to hearing from you soon
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Surface Treatment:||Carburizing and Quenching|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
Are there any environmental considerations when using roller chains?
Yes, there are several environmental considerations to keep in mind when using roller chains. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Lubricants: The choice of lubricant for roller chains can have an environmental impact. It’s important to select lubricants that are environmentally friendly and comply with any relevant regulations. Biodegradable lubricants or those with low toxicity are often preferred to minimize environmental harm in case of leaks or spills.
2. Contamination: Roller chains can be susceptible to contamination from dust, dirt, or other particles present in the operating environment. Contaminants can accelerate wear and reduce the lifespan of the chain. Implementing proper sealing measures, such as using protective covers or enclosures, can help prevent contamination and maintain chain performance.
3. Noise and Vibration: Roller chains can generate noise and vibration during operation, which may have environmental implications, especially in noise-sensitive areas. Employing noise reduction measures, such as using noise-dampening materials or implementing sound barriers, can help mitigate the impact of chain noise on the surrounding environment.
4. Corrosion Protection: In corrosive environments, protecting the roller chain from corrosion is crucial. Corrosion not only affects the performance and lifespan of the chain but can also lead to the release of harmful substances into the environment. Using corrosion-resistant materials or applying appropriate coatings can help minimize environmental risks.
5. Energy Efficiency: Roller chains should be properly tensioned and maintained to ensure efficient power transmission. By optimizing the performance of the chain, energy consumption can be minimized, resulting in reduced environmental impact.
6. Recycling and Disposal: When roller chains reach the end of their lifespan, proper disposal or recycling should be considered. Some components of the chain, such as metal links, can be recycled to minimize waste and conserve resources. Local regulations and recycling facilities should be consulted for guidance on the proper disposal or recycling methods.
It’s important to assess the specific environmental requirements and regulations in the operating environment and choose roller chain solutions that align with sustainable practices and minimize any negative environmental impacts.
How do roller chains handle angular misalignment between sprockets?
Roller chains are designed to accommodate a certain degree of angular misalignment between sprockets. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Flexibility: Roller chains have inherent flexibility, allowing them to adapt to slight misalignments between sprockets. The chain links can articulate and adjust their position to compensate for the angular misalignment. This flexibility helps to reduce stress on the chain and the sprockets.
2. Chain Articulation: The individual chain links in a roller chain are connected by pins, allowing them to rotate and articulate as the chain engages with the sprockets. This articulation enables the chain to follow the angular movement of the sprockets and maintain proper engagement. It helps to distribute the load evenly across the chain and minimize concentrated stresses on individual chain links.
3. Tolerance for Misalignment: Roller chains have a certain tolerance for angular misalignment between the sprockets. The exact amount of misalignment that a chain can handle depends on factors such as chain size, pitch, and design. However, it’s important to note that excessive misalignment can lead to accelerated wear, increased noise, and reduced chain life.
4. Proper Alignment: While roller chains can tolerate some degree of angular misalignment, it’s still essential to aim for proper sprocket alignment whenever possible. Proper alignment helps to optimize chain performance, minimize wear, and extend the lifespan of the chain and sprockets. Aligning the sprockets correctly ensures that the chain engages smoothly and uniformly with the sprocket teeth, reducing the risk of premature wear or failure.
5. Regular Inspection and Maintenance: To ensure optimal performance and longevity, it’s important to regularly inspect the roller chain system for any signs of misalignment or excessive wear. Routine maintenance, such as lubrication and tension adjustment, helps to mitigate the effects of misalignment and promotes smooth operation.
While roller chains can handle a certain degree of angular misalignment, it’s always recommended to minimize misalignment and strive for proper sprocket alignment to ensure optimal performance, efficiency, and longevity of the chain and sprocket system.
Can roller chains be used for vertical lifting applications?
Yes, roller chains can be used for vertical lifting applications in certain circumstances. However, it is important to consider various factors to ensure safe and efficient operation. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Roller chains are primarily designed for transmitting power and motion in horizontal or slightly inclined applications. When used for vertical lifting, additional considerations must be taken into account:
1. Load Capacity: Roller chains have a rated load capacity that indicates the maximum weight they can safely lift. It is crucial to select a roller chain with a sufficient load capacity for the specific lifting application. Factors such as the weight of the load, acceleration, and dynamic forces should be considered to ensure the chain can handle the load without excessive stress.
2. Safety Measures: Vertical lifting applications require appropriate safety measures to prevent accidents or chain failure. These may include the use of safety devices such as overload protection mechanisms, emergency stops, and redundant systems. Safety standards and regulations specific to the lifting industry should be followed to ensure compliance and mitigate potential hazards.
3. Lubrication and Maintenance: Proper lubrication is critical for the smooth and reliable operation of roller chains in any application, including vertical lifting. Regular lubrication and maintenance help reduce wear, friction, and the risk of chain failure. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication intervals and use the appropriate lubricant for the specific operating conditions.
4. Chain Tension: Maintaining proper chain tension is crucial for the safe and efficient operation of roller chains in vertical lifting applications. Adequate tension ensures proper engagement with the sprockets and minimizes the risk of chain slippage or disengagement. Regular inspection and adjustment of chain tension are necessary to ensure reliable performance.
While roller chains can be used for vertical lifting, it is important to consult with industry experts or engineers experienced in lifting applications to determine the suitability of roller chains for a specific vertical lifting task. They can provide guidance on selecting the appropriate chain size, design, and safety measures to ensure the lifting operation is safe, efficient, and compliant with applicable regulations.
editor by CX 2023-09-11