|Standard||GB, ISO, ANSI, DIN|
|Type||Standard A and standard B precision roller chain, conveyor chain;|
|special chain with accessories, welding chain, leaf chain and sprocket|
|ANSI chain No.||40,50,60,80,100,120,140,160,180,200,240;|
|DIN/ISO chain No.||08A,10A,12A,16A,20A,24A,28A,32A,36A,40A,48A;|
|Application||Food processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, electronics, machinery;|
|household appliances, automotive manufacturing, metallurgy, sewage treatment|
|Series||A series,B series|
DETAILS ABOUT CZPT CHAIN
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1997 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 35 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 45 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
For customers who need sample confirmation before ordering, please bear in mind that the following policy will be adopted:
1) All samples are free of charge with the maximum value not exceeding USD 100.
2) The courier cost for the first-time sample sending will be charged for by the consignee. We will send the samples with freight to be collected. So please inform your account with FedEx, UPS, DHL or TNT so that we can proceed promptly.
3) The first-time courier cost will be totally deducted from the contract value of the trial cooperation.
|Feature:||Rust Resistant, Enviornmental|
What are the advantages of using a roller chain over a cable or rope system?
Roller chains offer several advantages over cable or rope systems for power transmission. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Higher Efficiency: Roller chains provide a more efficient power transmission compared to cable or rope systems. They have lower friction losses, resulting in higher energy transfer and reduced power waste.
2. Precise and Reliable Motion: Roller chains offer precise and reliable motion control. They have minimal elongation and provide accurate positioning, making them suitable for applications that require precise speed and position control.
3. Greater Load Capacity: Roller chains have higher load-carrying capacity compared to cables or ropes of the same size. They can handle heavy loads and transmit high torque, making them suitable for applications that require robust power transmission.
4. Flexibility in Design: Roller chains offer flexibility in design and configuration. They can be easily customized to fit specific application requirements, such as different lengths, pitch sizes, and attachment options.
5. Durability and Longevity: Roller chains are known for their durability and long service life. They are constructed with high-quality materials and undergo heat treatment processes to enhance their strength and wear resistance, making them suitable for demanding industrial applications.
6. Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace. Lubrication and periodic inspection can help prolong their lifespan, and if a chain does wear out or break, it can be readily replaced with a new one, minimizing downtime.
7. Cost-Effective Solution: Roller chains are often a cost-effective solution for power transmission. They have a lower initial cost compared to some cable or rope systems and offer reliable performance over an extended period, resulting in lower maintenance and replacement costs.
While cable or rope systems have their own advantages in certain applications, roller chains excel in terms of efficiency, load capacity, precision, and durability, making them a popular choice for various industries, including manufacturing, automotive, agriculture, and more.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in industrial equipment?
Yes, roller chains are widely used for power transmission in various industrial equipment and machinery. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Versatility: Roller chains are known for their versatility and can be used in a wide range of industrial applications. They are commonly employed in machinery such as conveyors, agitators, mixers, hoists, elevators, packaging equipment, material handling systems, and many other types of industrial equipment.
2. Power Transmission: Roller chains excel in transmitting power from one rotating shaft to another. They can efficiently transfer high torque and handle heavy loads, making them suitable for demanding industrial applications where power transmission is required.
3. Load Capacity: Roller chains are designed to withstand significant loads and provide reliable power transmission. They are available in various sizes and strengths, allowing for customization based on the specific load requirements of the industrial equipment.
4. Durability: Roller chains are built to be durable and withstand harsh operating conditions typically encountered in industrial environments. They are constructed using high-quality materials and undergo heat treatment processes to enhance their strength and resistance to wear, fatigue, and elongation.
5. Efficiency: Roller chains offer high transmission efficiency due to their positive engagement with the sprockets. The rollers on the chain engage with the sprocket teeth, minimizing slippage and ensuring reliable power transfer. This results in efficient operation and optimized performance of industrial equipment.
6. Easy Maintenance: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain, especially when compared to other power transmission systems. Proper lubrication and periodic inspection are essential to ensure smooth operation and extend the chain’s lifespan. Regular maintenance routines can be implemented to keep the chains in optimal condition and minimize downtime.
7. Cost-Effectiveness: Roller chains are generally cost-effective compared to alternative power transmission methods. They offer a balance between performance, durability, and affordability, making them a popular choice for power transmission in industrial equipment.
In summary, roller chains are well-suited for power transmission in industrial equipment due to their versatility, load capacity, durability, efficiency, ease of maintenance, and cost-effectiveness. When selecting roller chains for industrial applications, it’s important to consider factors such as load requirements, speed, environmental conditions, and compatibility with the specific equipment to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
How do roller chains handle shock loads?
Roller chains are designed to handle a certain level of shock loads, but their ability to withstand and absorb shocks depends on several factors. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Chain Design: The design of roller chains includes various elements that contribute to their ability to handle shock loads. These elements include the shape and size of the rollers, the pitch of the chain, and the material used for construction. High-quality roller chains are engineered to provide durability and strength, allowing them to withstand sudden impacts and shocks.
2. Material Selection: The choice of materials for roller chains plays a significant role in their ability to handle shock loads. Chains made from high-quality alloy steels or special heat-treated steels offer better toughness and resistance to impact. The material properties, including hardness and tensile strength, are important considerations in determining the chain’s ability to handle shock loads.
3. Chain Tension: Proper chain tension is crucial for handling shock loads effectively. Adequate tension ensures the chain remains engaged with the sprockets during sudden changes in load or direction. Insufficient tension can lead to chain slippage or disengagement, resulting in increased shock loads on the chain links. Regular inspection and adjustment of chain tension help maintain optimal performance.
4. Lubrication and Maintenance: Proper lubrication is essential for reducing friction and wear, especially when dealing with shock loads. Adequate lubrication ensures smooth movement of the chain and minimizes the impact of shocks on the chain’s components. Regular maintenance, including cleaning and relubrication, helps prolong the chain’s lifespan and ensures its ability to handle shock loads.
While roller chains are designed to handle a certain level of shock loads, it is important to consider the specific requirements of the application. In situations where high shock loads are expected, additional measures such as using shock-absorbing devices, selecting chains with higher load capacities, or implementing buffering systems may be necessary to protect the chain and ensure reliable operation.
editor by CX 2023-09-08