Stainless Steel Chain
1. For Free Samples
2. Prompt Delivery
3. Green Product
4. International Approvals
5. Experienced Staff
1. Stainless steel roller chains
2. Short pitch stainless steel conveyor chain with attachments
3. Double pitch stainless steel conveyor chains
4. Double pitch stainless steel conveyor chain with attachments
5. Stainless steel hollow pin chains
Why Choose Us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
What are the noise and vibration characteristics of roller chains?
Roller chains exhibit specific noise and vibration characteristics during operation. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Noise Generation: Roller chains can produce noise during operation, especially when operating under certain conditions. The primary sources of noise in roller chains include the interaction between the chain and the sprockets, as well as the impact between the chain pins and the chain guide. The noise level can vary depending on factors such as chain speed, tension, lubrication, alignment, and wear.
2. Vibration: Roller chains can also generate vibrations during operation. These vibrations can be caused by various factors, including the chain’s interaction with the sprockets, chain tension, misalignment, and uneven wear. Excessive vibration can affect the performance and lifespan of the chain and other components in the system. It is important to minimize vibration to ensure smooth and reliable operation.
3. Noise and Vibration Reduction Measures: To mitigate noise and vibration in roller chain systems, several measures can be taken:
- Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication reduces friction between the chain and the sprockets, minimizing noise and vibration caused by metal-to-metal contact.
- Alignment and Tension: Ensuring proper alignment and tension of the chain helps to reduce noise and vibration. Misalignment or incorrect tension can lead to increased noise and vibration levels.
- Sprocket Design: The design and condition of the sprockets can affect noise and vibration. Sprockets with worn or damaged teeth can cause increased noise and vibration levels.
- Noise Dampening Elements: Adding noise dampening elements, such as rubber pads or guides, can help reduce the noise generated by the chain’s impact with the chain guides or other components.
- System Design: The overall system design, including the selection of compatible components and proper installation, can contribute to minimizing noise and vibration levels.
It’s important to regularly inspect and maintain the roller chain system to identify and address any sources of noise or excessive vibration. Proper lubrication, alignment, tensioning, and regular replacement of worn components are essential to ensure optimal performance, reduce noise, and minimize vibration in roller chain applications.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in construction equipment?
Roller chains can indeed be used for power transmission in construction equipment. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Construction equipment often requires a reliable and robust power transmission system to handle heavy loads and operate in demanding environments. Roller chains offer several advantages that make them well-suited for power transmission in construction equipment:
1. High Strength: Roller chains are designed to withstand high tensile and impact loads, making them suitable for the heavy-duty requirements of construction equipment. They are capable of transmitting substantial power without deformation or failure.
2. Durability: Construction sites can expose equipment to harsh conditions such as dust, debris, and vibrations. Roller chains are built to be durable and resistant to these challenging environments. They are constructed from high-quality materials and undergo heat treatment processes to enhance their strength and wear resistance.
3. Versatility: Roller chains can be used in various construction equipment applications, including excavators, loaders, bulldozers, cranes, and concrete mixers. They can efficiently transmit power from the engine to different components such as wheels, tracks, and attachments, allowing the equipment to perform a wide range of tasks.
4. Cost-Effectiveness: Roller chains offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission in construction equipment. They have a relatively low initial cost compared to alternative systems, and their durability and long service life contribute to lower maintenance and replacement costs over time.
5. Easy Installation and Maintenance: Roller chains are easy to install and maintain, requiring regular lubrication and periodic inspection for wear and proper tension. Maintenance tasks can be performed on-site, reducing downtime and increasing equipment availability.
It’s important to note that proper chain selection, sizing, and maintenance are crucial for ensuring optimal performance and longevity in construction equipment applications. Following the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for chain installation, lubrication, and tensioning is essential to maximize the efficiency and reliability of the power transmission system.
What are the different types of roller chains available?
Roller chains come in various types and configurations to suit different applications and requirements. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Standard Roller Chain: This is the most common type of roller chain and is widely used in general-purpose applications. It consists of inner and outer plates, rollers, and pins.
2. Double Pitch Roller Chain: Double pitch roller chains have twice the pitch length of standard roller chains. They are commonly used in applications where slower speeds and lighter loads are present, such as conveyor systems.
3. Heavy-Duty Roller Chain: Heavy-duty roller chains are designed to withstand higher loads and more demanding operating conditions. They feature thicker plates, larger rollers, and stronger pins, offering increased strength and durability.
4. Stainless Steel Roller Chain: Stainless steel roller chains are made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel material. They are suitable for applications where resistance to moisture, chemicals, and harsh environments is required, such as food processing, pharmaceutical, and marine industries.
5. Nickel-Plated Roller Chain: Nickel-plated roller chains have a layer of nickel plating on the outer plates, providing additional corrosion resistance. They are often used in applications where protection against rust and wear is essential.
6. O-Ring Roller Chain: O-ring roller chains have O-ring seals between the outer plates and rollers. The O-rings help retain lubrication and prevent contamination, resulting in reduced maintenance requirements and extended chain life.
7. Lube-Free Roller Chain: Lube-free roller chains incorporate self-lubricating bushings or rollers that eliminate the need for external lubrication. They are suitable for applications where maintenance-free operation and clean environments are required.
8. Attachment Roller Chain: Attachment roller chains have special attachments on the outer plates, allowing for the attachment of various accessories or components. They are commonly used in applications such as conveying, lifting, or indexing systems.
9. Silent Chain: Silent chains, also known as inverted tooth chains, have tooth-shaped links that engage with the sprockets. They offer smooth and quiet operation and are often used in applications where noise reduction is critical, such as timing drives.
10. Leaf Chain: Leaf chains consist of interlocking links with large flat plates connected by pins. They are commonly used in applications requiring high strength and durability, such as forklifts and lifting devices.
Each type of roller chain has its own unique features and advantages. The selection of the appropriate type depends on factors such as load capacity, speed, environment, and specific application requirements.
editor by CX 2023-09-15