We – EPG Group the biggest couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
China Diesel Engine Biomass Wood Pellet Press Machine
|Model||Output (kg)||Power (hp)||Pellet (mm)||Fuel consumption (L/H)||Packing size
1. Our diesel pellet machine can produce wood pellet and feedstuff pellet. It may also be applicable to biological fertilizer for low-temperature granulation. Diesel Drive Pellet Mill is suitable for large farms and organic herbal medicine and chemical industry, etc.
2. The raw material of the diesel wood pellet machine: wood sawdust, rice husk, straw, bamboo power, cotton stalk, cottonseed skins, weeds, crop stalks and other plant wastes, especially low-bonding and unformed materials.
3. The moisture of raw materials should be less than national standard of 13%. If not, the raw material must be dried.
- Adopt high precision gear drive. Output is 20% larger than that of belt drive.
- Advanced bearing and oil seal guarantee an efficient and stable working process.
- Feeding device adopts frequency conversion motor, ensuring continuous and even feeding.
- Different size of diameter for pellet hole makes various sizes of pellets possible.
- Flexible coupling shaft with novel structure ensures a stable pelletizing process and low break-down possibility.
- Permanent magnet device can remove impurities in the pelletizing process.
After grinding and drying process, the materials will be sent into feeding device and mixed in the conditione,Then they are forced into the pelletizing chamber by the imperative feeder. In the chamber, materials will be squeezed between the rollers and die to be foremed into cylinder shape pellets. and then the cutting
knives will cut the pellets into specified size while the pellets are extruded.
This machines are powered by Diesel engine. It is mainly used to compress crushed sawdust, straw ,hay, soya, corn, stalk ,bamboo powder, rice husk, seed skin, peanuts shell clover, cotton seed Husk cotton/
corn/sunflower stalk.etc all kinds of powder materials into cylindrical shape particles(pellet) for the fuel.
Final Wood Pellets:
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed EPT parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.